I would like to pass along to everyone the following name/construction company for Katrina repair assistance - either for yourself or for a referral to any of your friends:
Jame Williams
Williams Construction and Building Company LLC
Cell: 504-231-6573
I obtained six bids to clean out/gut my first floor - After five exhausting bids that I was not comfortable with, I was referred to James by my next door neighbor on General Haig St (thanks Bobby) - James is only one of two who would put what he was committing to in writing to satisfy the "anal accountant" and was the ONLY one who I felt like was not trying to rip off the "single blonde haired woman".
We had a very long discussion about how he's just trying to make a normal "pre-Katrina" living and help LA "come back" to the extent he can, versus how many companies are trying to make their fortunes now for early retirement. I really would like to help give James new referrals to the extent I can so I'm emailing all of you. I know many of you will need demolition help vs. clean out/gut and I think James would be a good source of information to assist you (I'm unsure if he's in the demolition part or not but he will give you good advise). For any of you with wind vs. flood damage, you will be in safe hands with James no doubt too!
As these are trying times and since I lived through "six construction bids", I thought I would let you all benefit from the results of my "anal research" process to save you some time and energy. Please pass James name along to anyone who may need good honest help - no matter what the needs may be.
Happy New Year!
Suzanne
Jame Williams
Williams Construction and Building Company LLC
Cell: 504-231-6573
I obtained six bids to clean out/gut my first floor - After five exhausting bids that I was not comfortable with, I was referred to James by my next door neighbor on General Haig St (thanks Bobby) - James is only one of two who would put what he was committing to in writing to satisfy the "anal accountant" and was the ONLY one who I felt like was not trying to rip off the "single blonde haired woman".
We had a very long discussion about how he's just trying to make a normal "pre-Katrina" living and help LA "come back" to the extent he can, versus how many companies are trying to make their fortunes now for early retirement. I really would like to help give James new referrals to the extent I can so I'm emailing all of you. I know many of you will need demolition help vs. clean out/gut and I think James would be a good source of information to assist you (I'm unsure if he's in the demolition part or not but he will give you good advise). For any of you with wind vs. flood damage, you will be in safe hands with James no doubt too!
As these are trying times and since I lived through "six construction bids", I thought I would let you all benefit from the results of my "anal research" process to save you some time and energy. Please pass James name along to anyone who may need good honest help - no matter what the needs may be.
Happy New Year!
Suzanne

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home